All orders submitted through the website, email or by phone confirms that you agree to the following:
Please Read Contract Carefully
The customer (Lessee) acknowledges that in the event the equipment and other property described herein (Odewes LLC) sustains any damage or destruction or is lost or stolen while under lease to Lessee, Lessee agrees to pay Odewes LLC (Lessor) the costs for repair or replacement thereof. Lessee further agrees to accept full responsibility and liability, and Lessee shall indemnify Odewes LLC (Lessor), for any injury to Lessee, for any damage to the property of Lessee, for any injury to any other person (s), for any damage to the property of any other person (s) and any other loss that may result through the use or misuse of Odewes LLC property. Lessor is not responsible for any damage or liability incurred by handling Lessee’s or any other person’s personal property. Lessee shall pay all invoices when due. Lessee agrees and acknowledges that Lessee is subject to additional charges if Lessor Odewes LLC’s Property is not available to Lessor for pick-up at the agreed time and date set forth in order document.
You agree to indemnify and hold Odewes LLC., its employees, officers, directors, investors, agents, consultants, assignees, affiliates, partners, contractors, attorneys, accountants, advertisers, and any and all other individuals and organizations providing services on behalf of Odewes LLC. harmless from all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and expenses) arising out of or relating to Your breach or alleged breach of any terms or conditions contained in this Rental Agreement.
In no case will Odewes LLC. be liable for the cost of procurement of substitute goods, damage to other property, loss of business or profits, loss of production, loss of use, or any other similar or dissimilar consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive, exemplary, or special damages even if Odewes LLC. has been advised of the possibility of such damages, which customer or any other person, corporation, company, or other entity may suffer or claim to suffer or incur or claim to incur as a result of any defect in the goods. Consequential damages for purposes hereof shall include, without limitation, loss of use, income or profit, or losses sustained as the result of injury (including death) to any person or loss of or damage to property (including, without limitation, property handled or processed by the use of the goods). Customer shall defend, indemnify, and hold Odewes LLC. harmless against all liability, cost, and expense which may be sustained by Odewes LLC. on account of any such loss, damage, or injury. For this order, I have read, understand, and accept the Rental Terms and Site Terms.
A $300.00 Security Deposit Will Be Held On Your Credit Card For Incidentals. The Security Deposit That Is On Hold With Your Credit Card Company Will Be Used First. If The Security Deposit Can’t Cover The Entire Amount Of Loss, The Balance Will Come From An Additional Charge To Your Credit Card. If No Action Is Required After The PickUp The Security Deposit For The Incidentals Will Return Automatically To Your Account. Usually 24-72 Hours. Check With Your Bank For More Information Regarding That.
We accept the following payments: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Debit Card.
Quotes and proposals do not guarantee availability of rental equipment. Equipment and items will be reserved only upon receipt of a valid credit card, a signed rental contract and a 50% NON-REFUNDABLE deposit by credit card.
- If partial payments are made during reservation, the balance will be charged to the credit card on file within 48 hours of the agreed upon delivery date.
- When you provide us with your credit or debit card information you agree to the terms of the contract.
- Missing and broken items are your responsibility and will be charged to your credit card at our replacement cost.
- Your credit card will be charged if the invoice is not paid in the agreed terms and for any damages, shortages and items not returned on the agreed date.
- There is no credit for unused rental products
- Customer has the right to cancel their order within 48 hours of their delivery date. We reserve the right to charge up to 50% of the total order if it is cancelled with less than 48 hours notice. If we have already made the delivery or the delivery is cancelled on arrival, we reserve the right to charge the order in full.
- If you must reschedule your delivery/pick up date or time you must notify us 7 business days in advance for 100% of order amount to be applied to future date. If we are notified less than 7 business days of delivery date, 50% of order amount will be applied to future order. Event may be rescheduled for up to 1 year of initial scheduled delivery date.
DELIVERY AND PICK UP
- Delivery and pick up will be provided to the Bronx, Brooklyn Manhattan and most areas in Westchester County. All orders will be delivered curbside or to a driveway/ loading dock, if available. It is the customer’s responsibility to move and set up the equipment at the exact event location. Pick up will be at the same curbside, driveway or loading dock in which delivery took place. It is the responsibility of the customer to transport order items from the delivery location up staircases, elevators, escalators etc. In the case where it has not been predetermined (i.e. areas outside of our free delivery zones) the delivery/pick up fee is subject to change and determined by Odewes LLC based on the distance and delivery logistics.
- All Deliveries & Pick Ups are made between 8am & 6pm on Mon-Fri and 7am & 5pm Saturdays and Sundays.
- Someone 18 years or older with a valid license must be available to receive items upon delivery. All items should be counted upon delivery and pickup, otherwise, the counts will be considered accurate.
- Odewes LLC is excluded and is not liable for any additional fees incurred by the customer from their venue. No refunds or discounts or credit for later use will be considered because Odewes LLC was late for the pick up and/or delivery of rentals cause by traffic, street closures, acts of God, natural causes, viruses, acts of terrorism, or riots/demonstrations or any other unforeseen circumstances.
- The customer is responsible for making all delivery and pick up arrangements with the venue or building’s management. You will not be refunded or issued a credit for later use if we must leave the location without making the delivery. There are no guarantees that we will return. If we do attempt to redeliver the order, there will be an additional charge. For the pickup you will be charged the full invoice amount plus each day we are not able to pick up. Customer shall provide a designated, legal area for delivery and pickup, i.e. loading dock, driveway, curb side or specific street loading area.
- If you are not home to receive your delivery at the scheduled contracted time you will not be refunded or issued a credit for later use. In the case where the customer is still using the equipment after the scheduled and contracted pick up time, the customer agrees to pay an additional fee based on the type of equipment and extra time required to pick up the rented equipment. Those additional charges will automatically be charged to the customer’s credit card and those fees will be determined by Odewes LLC.
- The customer is not permitted to change locations or transport rented equipment from the location we delivered it to without prior notification or permission from Odewes LLC. This must be determined prior to and at least 24 hours before the scheduled pickup day by email and have written permission from Odewes LLC to do so. Failure to do so will lead to a loss of your security deposit plus and any other expense due to scratches or damages to the equipment
- Set up and break down is not included in this price. Prior notification is needed for Odewes LLC to set up and breakdown without the loss of your deposit and extra charges for labor cost.
- All fees will be settled and charged to the customers credit card. No delivery can be made until an agreement has been made. There will be a “waiting time” charge after 15 minutes for the driver to wait for a signature. You will not be refunded or issued a credit for later use if we must leave without being able to deliver or pick up an item. Charges for restocking may occur. Restocking fee is based on products that are on the order.
- Our tent stakes go into the ground 35-45 inches deep. Therefore, we require a line locate and for you to let us know if there are any underground sprinklers or anything at all underground where we will be installing the stakes.
- If you are on another type of surface (concrete, gravel or anything other than grass), we will require the use of weights to weigh the tent down. To add weights will be an additional cost. Please let us know if you require the tent to be weighted vs stake.
- All floral arrangements, trash, and decorations of any kind should be removed from tent before scheduled pickup time
- All dishes must be wiped clean of excess food and packed back in the proper crates they were delivered in. Equipment is to be rinsed clean of debris (glassware, dishware, and silverware). A charge will be added for items requiring excessive cleaning upon return.
- All liquid should be removed from glassware before returning them to the glass racks. Glassware should be place upward to prevent spillage.
- All linen rentals are expected to be returned in the same quality and condition as they were delivered, i.e.: tears, rips, holes, burns, mildew, and oil stains caused by candle wax are considered damaged and unrentable. Damp or wet linen can mildew, and mildew is considered damaged and you will be charged the purchase price of a new cloth.Linen is to be placed into the clear bags they were provided in.
- All chairs and tables are to be stacked up and placed in a secure location until Odewes Party Rental returns to collect rental items. Do not leave tables and chairs, or linen outside unprotected from rain. The metal, wood or foam padding on the chairs can be ruined and mildew the tablecloths. You are responsible for any damages from neglect.
Unless otherwise expressly set forth in the contract, Odewes LLC is neither providing, nor offering to provide, directly or indirectly, any first or third-party insurance coverage in connection with the rental of any equipment to the customer.
Any sales, use, or similar taxes, tariffs, fees, or other levies, taxes, duties, governmental charges, or surcharges now or hereafter imposed under any present or future law in connection with the sale, delivery, use, or rental of the Goods, including without limitation any equipment, accessories, and attachments (including replacements thereof or spare or replacement parts thereof), any installation, repair, maintenance, and instructional services, shall be payable by Customer, and if such taxes or fees are paid or are required to be paid by Odewes LLC., the amount thereof shall be added to and become part of the price payable by Customer hereunder.
Any trademarks, branding, drawings, designs, and all other intellectual property of Odewes LLC. embodied in, displayed on, or otherwise provided in connection with, the Goods or the Contract (“Intellectual Property”), shall remain the sole property of Odewes LLC. Without Odewes’s express prior written permission, Customer will not (a) remove, alter, or deface any trademark or branding including with or displayed on the Goods, and (b) reproduce, use, or communicate to third parties of any such intellectual property.
Should a requested product become unavailable at any time, we reserve the right to substitute alternative products to an order. We will make every effort to provide a substitution comparable in quality or functionality to the requested product.
RENTAL ITEMS WEAR
Due to the nature of our business, our items are frequently rented and cleaned. While we strive to give you the best quality products every time, please note that there may be signs of “ordinary wear and tear” and that we cannot guarantee new or like-new quality.